Some Digital Marketing Facts You Probably Didn’t Know!
- Did you know that inbound marketing costs almost 62% less per lead than outbound marketing? (HubSpot, 2020)
- Emails with personalized subject lines are 22% more likely to be opened (Business2Community, 2020)
- 57% of businesses have acquired a new client through their online blog. (HubSpot, 2020)
- Google receives above 70,000 searches every second. (Internet Live Stats, 2020)
- 83% of digital marketers say that Facebook is critical to their business. (Business2Community, 2020)
These statistics are fascinating. Right?
In this fast-paced world, where attention spans are getting shorter by the day and time is in limited supply, you need to do something extra to get ahead of the competition.
Traditional, outbound marketing methods are great to promote your healthcare brand, no doubt. But do you know what is even better? A carefully curated digital marketing strategy!
However, before you can proceed, do you know how you can improve the efficacy of your digital marketing strategy?
Devising a digital marketing strategy for your healthcare business is no easy feat. First, you need to have a clearer understanding of what you’re doing, or else you would be wasting precious resources and time.
You must know what you should do to make your digital marketing efforts a success. But, more importantly, you should know what things to steer clear of.
If you’re getting overwhelmed, please don’t. We’ve crafted a stellar, well-researched e-book to help you avoid mistakes when promoting your business online.
This resource is perfect for you, if:
- You are a new or well-established healthcare brand
- You aim to increase your clientele in the industry
- You want to acquire a unique image in the market
- You want data-driven results
- You aren’t hesitant to learn new things
To give you a heads-up, you can read this book, even if you’re not a healthcare business and are just into learning new information. We guarantee you that it’s written in an accessible language and will be very easy to understand.
If you want, you can later pass it on to someone who may apply it to their healthcare practice.
What is “11 Secrets to Doubling Doctor Referrals to Your Hospital or Practice” AA Brief Overview of “Mistakes Healthcare Organizations Make When Trying to Attract Patients from the Internet”
This book essentially covers fatal mistakes you must avoid when fetching clients from the Internet for your healthcare brand.
A Quick Overview of the Digital Marketing Mistakes in Our E-Book
- Ignoring your website after its launch
- Failure to harness the power of social media
- No clear marketing objective
- Failure to trach results on the website
- Focusing on the wrong features
- Paying too much attention to the aesthetics of your website
- Believing your audience will find you automatically
- Not optimizing your website for cellular devices
- Being unresponsive to queries from the website
- Marketing by committee
- Not emailing your clients
This is just a glimpse of our e-book content. You’ll have to read the entire text to find out more.
“Does your content lead readers on a journey, or does it merely stuff them as leads into a pipeline?” –Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs
Our e-book is a unique endeavor because it’s written in a conversational tone and is pretty easy to understand. Don’t believe us? Ask an 8-year-old to read it to you.
We have also broken complex marketing jargon into more straightforward concepts for you to wrap your head around them quickly. Again, our goal is to help you understand the material and not intimidate you with fancy terms.
Are you ready to dominate the healthcare industry and getting ahead of your competition?
So, don’t wait up and hurry now!
This is a time-limited offer, and we don’t want you to miss out on it. Our priority is enhancing the image of your healthcare brand and improving your sales.
“The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne, Founder of Marketoonist